Tuesday 28 September 2010

September 28th, 2010

Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!
I have been busy making cards while waiting for the new windows to be put in. Soon those will be done and I will be back looking after hedgehogs. But hopefully I will still have time to make more cards. I love the designs over at CUP and I have become a registered Card maker there. You can see some of the cards I have made by visiting.... My page here

They are fun and the designs are lovely and very good quality when you print them out. The fun bit is trying to come up with something a bit different with them and this card.....

I turned it into an easel card and it was chosen by the designer to be her card of the moment last week. :) I was so excited to be new to the site and picked to have this award when there are so many lovely cards being posted daily there.
I hope you all will have a look at what I have been up to. I just did put up a side stepper card that looks really cute. So many lovely designs on the site and some fun contests too!!!!

No comments: