Sunday 1 November 2009

Digi stamps

I am just now getting into using digi stamps. I don't know if you all have tried these yet or not. Basically you buy an image from an online shop and then use your own photo editing program to resize to the size you want or need and then print them off. I did these two cards for a contest in my ebay group and I won 2nd and 3rd places on them. :) They are such cute images.
You can see these and more at Digi Stamps . They also have a contest you can enter and also a monthly freebie so you can give it a try before you buy. I do find with my water colours I sometimes get the printer ink running slightly. But overall they are fun to work with and I like the lovely images they have on offer. Their collections and monthly offers are a great value too. :)


This is Milly and Snowball.


And this is Alex and Felicity.

No comments: