Monday 22 June 2009

June 22nd, 2009

Well this is a rather slow time for any sort of crafting and sewing here, as the gardening is taking over just a bit along with some preserving. :) I enjoy making jams, pickles and chutneys.But I need to make some fancy Jam jar covers and some labels to go with my jars. We did have a card competition on my ebay group. And I came in Second with my daisy doggy card.



I also made this card for the competion.

And then Jingles and I made another one very similar for his dad for Fathers day. :) His contribution was a nice stamped pawprint inside.

2 comments:

The Urban Chic said...

Hi Pat, just found your new blog. I have been without a computer in the country, but will be getting dial up soon--better then nothing.
I have been very ill and they think something is wrong with my heart. I posted about it on my blog. In a year I have gone from 144 to 123 and I do eat a lot. I miss all of the old gang and wish we could all be together again. Love all the cards you have been doing and just adore the little hedgehogs you have at your main blog. Many Blessings, love and hugs, Pat

Pat said...

HI Pat, sorry just now caught up with this post. Sorry for not replying sooner. Big hugs.